As hospitality venues in Thailand start to reopen, guidelines are being set out by the government on what your business will need to put in place to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
This is likely to include requiring you to collect the contact details of your customers. Collecting by hand or QR code is not only inefficient, but often leads to mistakes through human error, or unwillingness to provide correct contact details.
Data collection through Purple WiFi can be one of the most efficient and effective ways of collecting this information. If customers are required to sign onto the free WiFi on entering the venue, the main benefits are:
- Collection of data whilst online anyway.
- The customers input the information themselves.
- Confirmation that the customer has provided details.
- Seamless log-in: customers only ever need to provide details once.
- Contact tracing information that can be provided to officials. NB. Even if the customer enters a fake email address, the MAC address of their device is recorded so that they can always be contacted in case of problems.
- Help to build upyour customer database.
- Compliant with all international and Thailand data privacy and retention laws.
- In Thailand, in any case, venues that offer WiFi services must collect internet traffic information under Article 26 of the Computer Crimes Act.
In addition, the Purple WiFi app now includes a Social Responsibility Dashboard. The dashboard enables businesses to track and monitor the number of people in their venues in order to comply with social distancing guidelines implemented as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The dashboard will also provide additional insight into how safe customers feel through a Hygiene Score, and the likelihood of them recommending the venue to family and friends through an NPS score.
You can give visitors full visibility by publishing the dashboard results on your website or social media for complete peace of mind.
Many businesses will be looking to implement these inexpensive Purple WiFi solutions that take the weight off them and allow them to focus on operating effectively – making up for 3 months’ worth of lost revenues.
If you would like to discuss this further or need help in implementation, we will be more than happy to support you.
Please do not hesitate to make contact with us and let us know what you need.